Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008

Abram, eagerly waiting for breakfast.
Checking out one of Grandma Hutzley's presents.
The Christmas tree, with all its splendor.
Jordan, very excited to open his presents.


The snowy porch, and our cute wreaths.
Abram, checking out what he got from Santa and his stocking stash.

This is late, but better than nothing, right? Christmas for the Wilson's was full of firsts. We were at our own home for the first time together on Christmas morning, I made my first breakfast estrada casserole for the missionaries, and most importantly it was Abram's first Christmas! We had a lot of fun playing with Abram's toys, Jordan got to put together his son's presents for the first time. A little screw driving was necessary on some things. It was a white Christmas in WA and we had a grand time driving to our friends house on unplowed roads, where we were literally four wheeling in our Honda accord. I am still waiting for damages to result from that little escapade. I wish I had pictures to show, it was pretty nerve racking but very funny at the same time. So here are some pictures for grandma's and grandpa's and anyone else who is interested!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Abram is so adorable in his Christmas jammies! It looks like he got a haul from Santa. And we have that same book from grandma. It's a good one! I'm glad you survived the snow. Maybe next Christmas we can all spend together at grandma's. That would be awesome!