Monday, April 6, 2009


It has been over a month since I posted anything, not unlike me one bit. But I figured I should warm up my blog for the week, because I'll be posting quite a bit, hopefully, that is. I should say I have intentions to, because I cannot promise anything.

This week is full of birthdays. Wednesday the 8th Jordan will be turning the big 2-8. And on Easter Sunday, the 12th Abram is going to be 1 year old. The year had flown by and I wish I could take it back and start all over. Really I do. So many things I don't want to forget about Abram being a little baby, and many things we didn't take pictures of that I wish I could go back and capture. I haven't even made a baby book for him, or even purchased one to even start!! Where has the time gone?

I downloaded the camera today onto the computer and wanted to post pictures but I don't have a whole lot of time, it's almost time to leave for work. Here's one shot of Abram with his crown on...most babies can put this around their neck, but not Abram..his heads too big. He loves taking it on and off. So cute!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I just want to squeeze those cheeks! I look forward to more pictures- it is hard to believe that he is almost one already. I feel like I was just hanging out with you when he was a newborn.

Connie and Brandon said...

Yeah a new post!! I can't believe your little baby Abram is a year. Time really does fly. He is SUPER cute. I look forward to seeing more of those posts you mentioned:)

emi. said...

heather! i'm so happy i found your blog! how come i didn't know about this before!

hey can you take off my last name off your blog list? I'm slightly crazy about identity stuff online.

gracias! can't wait to read more!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

He is so precious!! I love his crown!