Checking out the wood bench.
The entrance.
Playing with Dad at the kids station.
Dragging mommy around.
Trying to get out of the stroller!
We went to the Zoo as a family on Saturday. It was Abram's first time and he loved it! He thought the animals were more interesting than I thought he would. Among his favorites were the seahorses, the sharks, and the goats (he was able to pet the goats and really thought that was funny.) He also just really liked walking around with us and wanted to be out of the stroller most of the time.
4 comments:
Yea! I'm glad that you made it to the zoo. Abram is getting to be so big. I like the color coordinated outfits too. I need to see you guys!
I love the picture of Abram looking up at you with his hat - so darling! Glad you had a fun family outing!
How fun!!! We should take the boys together if you are in the mood for going again. He is so freakin cute Heather! He is always so happy and agreeable!!
love you girl!
Post a Comment