Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Abram Turns 2!


Abram with his wrapped baby Elmo from Grandma Hutzley. He loves babies, dolls and real babies alike and loves to hold them all wrapped up in his blanky. He super loves putting them in his high chair and buckling them in or pushing them in the stroller or his grocery cart. He'll be a good daddy some day.


Busy testing out his new vacuum.



We made the mistake of letting him open presents in whatever order he wanted, well he opened the vacuum first and then did not want to do anything else but get it open and play with it. It was a bummer he didn't want to have anything to do with the other gifts. Luckily, he plays with the others now too.




Going for a stroll with Daddy on his new Cars trike, a close second favorite to his vacuum. He can say "Queen" for Lighning Mcqueen, as well as all of the other characters from the movie.



He did not want to stop playing for the blowing out of candles, so he was sung to and blew them out all by himself on his trike. Our friends made the cake for us, I just went out and bought the pan. It was really cute and Abram loved it!





Okay so Abram loved picking up these balloons for his party, he was having a blast with them. unfortunately he hates pictures and won't ever smile for us!! Stinker! He seriously WAS overjoyed but he barely has a smirk here.



Just waking up the day after his birthday, toting Elmo around and vacuuming, oh the buzzing of that toy.......I wish I wouldn't have put in the batteries!!

That morning after he woke up and I asked him do you remember your Birthday and he automatically said bike, and vacuum and got really excited to get downstairs and start playing again. I can't believe he's 2 already. We love him so much, it's been a wonderful 2 years :o)

































10 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

I can't believe Abram is 2 already either! Time flies. It looks like he had a blast on his birthday. Does his vacuum really work?...that'd be nice if it did:)

Hill Fam said...

Happy Birthday Abram!!! He is so cute!!!

Sara said...

I love his preference in toys. I can't wait to meet the little man and introduce him to his girlfriend.

Amy said...

So fun! I love that he woke up the next morning ready to vacuum with Elmo. I can't wait to spend a week with you guys at the beach. It will be fantastic!

Coleman Family said...

Wow! HE's 2! Happy Birthday Abram!!! LOVE the picture of him holding his Elmo, so sweet!

Amy said...

Awww! He's so cute! I love that he wanted to vacuum right away the next morning with Elmo. I can't wait to see you at the beach!

Holly June said...

Can you believe you have a 2 year old!? It's crazy how time flies! He is so cute!
And you're moving to Utah!! Guess what? We'll be in Utah for the last half of August!! We NEED to see you, because there is something plain wrong about the fact that I haven't seen you since graduation...

Lisa said...

How cute! Maybe he'll be good at chores someday. I need to get my kids a toy vacuum! Hey, if you are seriously wondering about places in my neighborhood, I could take down some phone numbers for you. There are always condos up for rent, I noticed one cottage for rent (we live in the cottages part) the other day, and I bet there's a townhouse looking for renters also. Let me know if you really wanted to look into it and I'll see about the phone numbers.

The Wilson Family said...

YES Lisa, please do!! I love your house :o) If I could rent one just like it, I'd be so happy. Not to mention live close to u and your adorable girls! Email me, hlainewilson@gmail.com.

Connie and Brandon said...

Oh sister!!! You have got to call me so we can get together. I can't believe we are in the same state! My cell is 801-372-9390