Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4 months old



We went to kiddie kandids in Utah, thank goodness for a place that knows how to make kids smile and look good in pictures. We don't have those places where we live. Here are some of my favorites! Also the doctor said at his 4 mo. check up that Abe is the size of a 9-10 mo. old. He is almost 21 Ibs and was 28 inches long. I love it!

12 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Oh my Heather. Those pictures are so good. Abe is the cutest baby around and he is getting so big!!!

Amy said...

I am missing those chubs already! I'm so glad that we got to see eachother for a week. The time went by way too quickly though. When will I see you again??

Justin Wilson said...

Abram is adorable. He's huge! I love this pic. Love you guys!!!

Lisa said...

Oh he is so cute! I love that first one! I do also love Kiddie Candids, the pictures always come out cute.

Amy said...

I just tagged you~ maybe it will make you update your blog with more cute pictures too. Check it out!

Emily said...

Hi Wilsons! Adam told me you found him on facebook. i'm so glad! your son is as cute as a button. Do ppl say he looks a lot like Jordan? He does to me. good to hear you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is..... Three letters TCU. :)

Holly June said...

Your little guy is So adorable, Heather!! Hollaback!

Christy said...

Heather, after posting the Tomato Soup recipe on my blog I realized that I didn't include that the soup should be blended in SMALL amounts or there would be a nasty mess to clean up. I did the same thing as you and ended up with a tomato soup splatter all over the cupboards and counter top. Glad to hear you liked it otherwise :)

ego non said...

Stinkin' cute!

Life is a Journey said...

Hi Heather! Cute pics! He is adorable!!

Katrina said...

What a darling little boy! He is about the same age as my nephew! Post more I want to see what you all have been up to. :)