

A neighbor loaned us a jump-a-roo for Abram to play with. He is still not quite getting the jumping part, but he is holding his head up really well. I can't believe it, he is so big! I am also putting up another pic from our Oregon trip, of Abe with Natalie, our niece. Because Abram can turn his head now, we can rarely get a picture of him looking forward! He is always exploring his surroundings.
4 comments:
I just can't wait to squeeze those cheeks in person! One week and counting...
Heather, you are such a good mother. I am so happy for you. Abe is the cutest and it's fun to see him grow a little more and more!!
Heather, he looks so big!!! Those jumpers are the best. I loved the one Amy let me borrow for Danny. I found one at a close out store for about $5 so I am ready for when we get the next one.
We borrowed the same kind of jump-a-roo for Logan. He absolutely loved it-- in fact, he practically lived in it for almost 3 months. And it made it possible for mommy to get things done! I can't believe how big he is. He's adorable!
Post a Comment