Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nov/Dec photos


Getting into the fridge and trying to eat an unpeeled orange! YUCK!

Making messes at lunch time.

Lookin' stinkin' cute!

And messes at dinner!!

This is Abram's step. He frequently sits here to look at books and play, and when it's time for shoes he goes and gets them and promptly sits here to have them put on.

Getting into EVERYTHING...especially the pantry!

He makes his own lego towers, and really likes putting the bag on his head once he empties it....yes I keep an eye on him and I won't let him suffocate!

He begs to use big utensils to eat/play with......looks like Jordan caved in one night and took a pic.

Here are a few shots of what Abram has been up to. We took family photos about a month ago but haven't gotten them back yet, crossing my fingers that they will be here SOON to get some sort of Christmas card photo out. I will post them when they arrive! Merry Christmas everyone!

7 comments:

Heather said...

he is so cute heather!!! i hope you have a merry christmas!! love the bag on his head!! LOL :)

Coleman Family said...

That picture of him at the end of the stairs is DARLING!!! He looks like such a kid now, not a baby anymore! Hope you have some fun holiday plans coming up, have a great Christmas!

Amy said...

Abram is such a cutie!!! I love that he sits on that step- one of my favorite pictures of him. It looks like Ethan my have some competition in the future for the Lego Genius title. Way to go Abram! And I can't tell you how many pictures I have of my kids with stuff on their heads. It must be really fun! I hope you have a great Christmas too- I love ya!

Sara said...

He's so big, I can't believe it.

What are your plans for the holidays?

Merry Christmas!!

RR said...

Cute pictures! If Olivia liked to eat anything besides candy I'd take it..ORANGE PEEL and all!!

Danny's Mom said...

Heather, we miss you so much. He is just a little charmer, so cute! I love his expressions. I remember Danny getting into the tupperware drawer all the time and I have so many shots of him eating spaghetti and other nasty, messy foods. Hope you had a great Christmas!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

He is so adorable! I love the legos bag on his head!!! What a cheese ball! His smile seriously lights up a room! LOVE him!!